Catalytic Converter Shield | 2016-2022 Toyota Prius - Cat Security (CAT-SCR-4)
- Product ID: CAT-SCR-4
This precision laser-cut aluminum shield is for 2016 - 2022 Toyota Prius, Prius Prime, and Prius AWD-e models. Check out the following for more details and benefits offered by our Cat Security™ Cat Shield:
- Includes three window stickers
- No welding required
- Corrosion resistant
- Made from aluminum and is lighter than all other converter security types/li>
- Includes security fasteners, which helps prevent removal
- Improved under body aerodynamics that may enhance fuel mileage
- Professional installation highly recommended
- Precision laser cut shields are identical in finish and size
- Logo provides a window for inspection of the catalytic converter in a smog check
- Aluminum plating provides a strong barrier to prevent thieves from accessing the entire catalytic converter assembly and the O2 sensor
Note: Check to make sure you have the mounting bars. You may have zero, one, two, or three. You will need a minimum of two support braces to complete this installation. If you have no support braces, please order and OEM Toyota replacement using part number 57533-47030.
- Condition: New
We have made it our mission to protect your catalytic converter from theft with a vehicle-specific solution. Hard-working people have been experiencing a high volume of theft of their vehicles with no viable solution. We decided to design the best products possible to help minimize catalytic converter theft and make them available to ship directly to your door.
If you do not see your car listed, head over to the Contact Us page and drop your info. We will email you as soon as we get a device ready.
Browse our full selection of products here.
***Due to inclement weather and Covid-19, some shipments may experience shipping delays. As always, we strive to get your products to you as fast as possible and expedite every package via 2-Day USPS Priority. We will continue to monitor each shipment and keep you informed of any shipping delays that may potentially occur. Thank you for your patience and understanding.